• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: Refinished Dash plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsteve636

Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Refinished 63-65 Body dash bezels for sale! P.M. me for prices & availability!
DSCN0598 (1).JPG
DSCN0585.JPG
DSCN0596.JPG

Nice prices. 66 Belvedere stuff?

How About 1963 Ply Spt Fury , Very nice work. By the way your Box is full

Wow!! I Need all Bezels for my 64 Fury with Pushbutton Automatic! Do you send to Germany?

moparfreak92, Not sure on how involved it is for international shipping! also currency exchange!

I need a heater bezel that works with a radio cover . it has the side opening to mate with radio bezel.

How about '62 fury dash? I have one re-done years ago I put in my '63 as same configuration, now it's getting skanky.

Steve does amazing work & very fast. but what i appreciate the most is his honesty about the condition of parts especially if you send a piece to be refinished & he doesn't think you will be satisfied with the finished product

Steve does amazing work & very fast. but what i appreciate the most is his honesty about the condition of parts especially if you send a piece to be refinished & he doesn't think you will be satisfied with the finished product
Thank you! chooch, for the kudos! Steve

Hi Steve, I sent you a private conversation message about the 65 Coronet dash a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back