• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: Refinished Dash plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a radio delete for a 64 Dodge if anyone is looking for a core to restore.

delete1.jpg delete2.jpg

Looking for a 63 savoy 4 speed bezel redone? Anything in stock and a price please? Pm me back if you can help. Plus we have lots of core pieces.

Looking for a 63 savoy 4 speed bezel redone? Anything in stock and a price please? Pm me back if you can help. Plus we have lots of core pieces.
The 63 Ply. bezel is $400.00 exchange with good core! + $30.00 shipping. No core it is $450.00 Sorry I don't have a bezel for the std. trans. It is apx. a 4 week turn around to do yours!

Steve offers a great product. Just had my 62 plymouth bezel done by him. Left spray painted black and scratched and arrived back beautiful. Thanks Steve.

IMG_1906.JPG

I have 66 Coronet w/AC, 68 Dart 3 pc, and 69 Barracuda 2 pc and maybe an extra core or two.

Price for all?

The 66 will run $490.00 your parts, $625.00 no cores
68 Dart 2 pcs.$250.00 your parts, $345.00 no cores
69 Barra.2 pcs $315.00 your parts, $475.00 no cores
your pcs. need to be good No cracks or defects of any kind! Shipping is additional! It is a 4-6 week turnaround on the job!

You need to talk to @Joeychgo about becoming a vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back