• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the nobody cares album

bolson6333

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
Thought I was going to be able to share our first zero degree day but didn't quite make it so I passed these pictures on anyway

IMG_20221110_081907465_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221110_081718608.jpg

IMG_20221110_081644883.jpg

IMG_20221110_081637310_HDR.jpg

Some folks brag about things other folks would never discuss.... :lol: It's beautiful but I get cold just looking at those pictures...

Everything around my neighborhood was frosty this morning. And that’s on the Central Coast in Commiefornia!

That's one of the things I like about Celsius, zero is zero. Water is liquid above it, and solid below it.
Zero Fahrenheit equals... -18c ?

Thanks! Definitely time to bring in the brine solution up here!

Please keep that up by you!
It is supposed to get pretty cold here this weekend into next week. I work at the MCACN show during setup and I watch over the vehicle exit door where all the rigs are pulling out after unloading. With a north wind, it gets awfully cold there. I bundle up and survive OK. But I get guys who are getting their cars in place, cleaning them up, talking with their buddies etc who come up to me every 20 minutes saying "can you please close that overhead door, we are freezing over there!?".
I have to reply, no I can't. The door has to remain open for the rigs that are pulling out every 10 or 15 minutes, plus the fire marshal requires the overhead doors be open during setup to vent all the exhaust fumes. True!
In cold climates you learn to dress for bitter cold.

68 deg F (20 deg C) and steady rain in Savannah. Tornado watch until around 7 p.m.

I hate the cold, especially snow now & I live in it...
It ruins everything, too much shoveling/clearing etc.
Thank goodness it's only for short periods, couple months off & one...
I do still like doing winter activities, only because there's snow...
If there wasn't, I'd be good with that too...

The older I get the less I like it,
but it's a far site better than living in the inner-shitty's, here or anywhere...

When I lived in Alaska I liked it a whole lot more,
but I was also in my 20's then too...

We had snow, a few times up here, the past 2 weeks or so now
most all melted & gone now
(Thank Goodness, they don't use brine or salt up here either)

51* clear & sunny today

Auto Transport Service
Back