• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE For trade NEW US wheel smoothie wheels, complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePopper

Local time
4:05 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys,
Welp my dad bought a set of wheels for his 55 Buick Special around a year ago and he got the wrong bolt pattern, these are almost brand new, never had a tire mounted and never bolted to any vehicle and have seen 0 miles, 0hrs, 0mins, 0secs...lol. I need to trade them for a set of wheels that have a 5x5 bolt pattern. These are as close to new without being brand new, that said they do have a tiny ding or nick here and thère from storage, but unnoticeable once mounted I'm sure.

I have the complete set of 4 US wheel smoothie chrome wheels, 2 front 15x8 and 2 rear 15x10, complete with smoothie caps, they fit pretty much everything 5x4.5 (1/2) and 5x4.75 (3/4) uni lug bolt pattern (mopar, GM's, Fords, etc.).
I'm looking for a nice set of wheels in 5x5 bolt pattern, not picky about size, (any 15", 16", 17", 18" etc ètc) but would PREFER a decent finîsh, (powdercoated image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg, chrome, polished, black, turquoise, white, etc etc.)
I would consider other styles of wheels also...
I'd prefer a meet-up trade but MIGHT consider shipping...
Thanks!

I'd also be willing to trade down, for 2 sets of steel old, rough looking wheels (surface rust, flaking/ peeling paint, no caps or no rings is fine) as long as they're straight of course,
1 set needs to be 5x5.5 (1/2)
And
The other set would need to be 5x5.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back