• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forsale 1969 road runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My youngest at the drive in movie

drivein.jpg

I take it the S bird is not for sale huh? You would not have a 70 E body you want to sell, or know of one.

PS nice runner good luck I will ask around for ya! :)

Hey Stu,

My offer still stands for the birdable. :tongueflap: Let me see.....If you give it to me....then it would be priceless!!!!!:rolling:

thanks i think the R4 road runner will look great in your garage

Yeah, it would look great, where would I put it ?, hang it from the rafters ? have you seen my garage ? :rolling:

I haven't got room for it, With all the project that I already have. I guess there more steaks on my plate than I can handle right now. (Donny, used that one:tongueflap:)

Very very nice, I am really in the market for an E body 7- Cuda, but this car really has me leaning to it.

I would want to keep the dana and the 727 maybe make a hemi clone and keep the car and all parts in tack for numbers sake as to not butcher it.

You would not have a E body for sake would you?

Very very nice, I am really in the market for an E body 7- Cuda, but this car really has me leaning to it.

I would want to keep the dana and the 727 maybe make a hemi clone and keep the car and all parts in tack for numbers sake as to not butcher it.

You would not have a E body for sake would you?
no sorry I just own b bodys , always have . let me know if you have any questions or need any more pictures or info . 816-935-1246 is my cell # and [email protected] is my email address .

I have the 4 spd twin to your Runner. R4, black top, hood stripes, ralleys and air grabber. I know, they should be together!! I wish I had the space. Nice car.

I would love to see pictures of your car :yes::yes::yes:

Still a work in progress, but here are a couple. Oh yeah, and it's also a hard top and I will be running a Dana :yes:

Final grille installation 2.JPG

DSC00324.JPG

100k? No problem. Listen I have this check from a third world country and its for 200k but I need you to cash it, so I will send it to you just cash it and send me 50k and the Superbird. Easy right? :rolling:

100k? No problem. Listen I have this check from a third world country and its for 200k but I need you to cash it, so I will send it to you just cash it and send me 50k and the Superbird. Easy right? :rolling:

Hey, are you that Nigerian king that has a hard time getting rid of money??? :rolling::rolling: At least we know your not related to Obama!!! He has no problem getting rid of money :rolling::rolling::rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back