• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found a new use for Costco Portable Garage

Have you checked with PG Classics on the base plate , They reproduce lots of hard to find parts, and they reproduce the base plate you are looking for, Most everything I got from them I have been very pleased with, I did get a side scoop that needed lots of body work to remove the waves in it, but it was still a very nice reproduction .

Here's the link, it is for the base plate and the Lid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/69-R...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Ya thats a different base plate as they changed in 1970. TYVM for trying though :yourock:

ebay item number 380181954989 , 440/4 , lid and base plate,Air Grabber/Ramcharger

Sorry about the thread jack , we got carried away.

We will now return to New uses for a Costco portable garages.

Thanks for the tip!

I downloaded their catalogue, didnt see any base plates and phoned them, and they dont have it.

I've called many places, including "shakerhood.com", YearOne and no one is repoping these.

My only hope is to find one on Ebay or forums like these. There is one on Ebay now but they want $490 plus shipping.

Sorry for the thread jack Mark lol
That's ok, I love the company! Let me know when you're ready to blast!
Mark

I put the sandblasting on hold until I received a fresh-air supplied sandblasting helmet/cape. Just tried it out today. Works awesome, fresh cool air to breathe while sandblasting. What a difference.

Thanks to Donny for your insistence on this important safety appliance.I'm glad you were looking out for me. I couldn't afford a Nova system, so this will have to do for now...I give it two thumbs up!!

Mark

sandblasthelmet.JPG

No problemo pal! Glad you got something to work with, and can breath in that dusty haze as you work. Good luck!

so you have a 383 base plate what do you want for it .
Bobby

Auto Transport Service
Back