• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found a possable A-12 car in a wrecking yard.

C_stripes

Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52214.0.html

036.gif

037.gif

038.gif

I found it in Montana on Saturday. I wish I would have looked closer. The story is on dc.com. The link above.

Jeremy

Or hope someone here doesn't go "HEY, THAT'S THE VIN OFF MY CAR!"
Thats easily solved.
Before you sell/trade it to the owner of the "supposed #'s matching car" make them show you a registered copy of the title in their name and a couple photos of the car.
This will be easy for anyone who actually owns the car.

Then again if you just want the cash then it doesn't matter who sends you the payment.

Also there are a lot of guys who would want an engine that is closer to their build date and may trade your engine for their fully built running engine or theirs plus cash for yours.

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long. I have been very busy with work and school and many other things in my life. I know I still need to get pics of the Impala for a member here. Anyhow, here are some pics of the A12 engine and the numbers trans. I can get more later. If you anyone is serious about it. Please Email me at [email protected] or call/txt me at (435)881-0340

$13,000.00 OBO

Engine is located in Idaho

Thanks, Jeremy

DSC05982.gif

DSC05983.gif

DSC05984.gif

DSC05985.gif

DSC05986.gif

Can you post a pic of the pad on the top front of the block? I am curious to know the EAD.

Thanks,
Frank

Wow, that's a lot of money for a 440.
Even more so for an automatic piece and without the air cleaner.

At least it's mostly there.
Hopefully it gets back with the original car at some point in its life.

I am a little confused here.

This thread links to another site that talks about this subject car, then side tracks to a 69 six pack engine that is supposed to be complete oil pan to air cleaner minus cam and is un-assembled. Is this the same engine?

Also, as asked before, do you have a picture of the pad next to the distributor with the assembly date and other stampings? These things are very important to ANY potential buyer including the possibility or the owner of the car it originally came from IF it still exists. If this engine is completely rebuilt, a buyer will want to see all of the receipts, machine shop card, etc. I reserve comments about the price. I can tell you that I spent over $11K on my 69 six pack rebuild including R&R. But that is a blueprinted 523 stoker, roller cam, with headwork, etc., etc.

Nothing to prove or disprove that this is really a 69 "M" code motor. It's a fairly late 69 casting, and is from a Lynch Road car. But without the complete VIN on it (which isn't there) or the matching body, there is really no way to tell. It's a Lynch Road 440 with a Six Pack on it.

Hi guys, sorry I don't get on here very often.

No, this is not the same engine as the other one. The guy that has the other one is a little flaky and wants to sell one day, then not the next. This one belongs to another friend of mine. I think I mentioned somewhere that the $13000 was not firm, more a bumper to find the serious vs the tire kickers. I know I don't have time to work on my cars or anything as I work over 40 hours a week and I go to school 35 hours a week. Makes life crazy. I know that if someone started at around $10k, you could dicker around from there. I will ask if he can take a pic of the pad for me. I am sure he will.
I personally don't know anything about the engine and am not going to pretend too. Thanks for the information that you guys have shared. I also home that the #'s car for this engine is still around and that they can be reunited. I also want to say that this is the third M code Bee engine I know of out of the Boise, ID area. There is also one M code be up there and none of the numbers match that car.

Auto Transport Service
Back