• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found a rhinoceros beetle in my front door.

There's definitely a couple of those lurking here on this website.
1669920297129.png

:lol:

Man Leon that thing looks serious...Don't let him get under your skin!

:eek::eek::eek:

@coronet68mx have you tried doing this with it yet?

:lol:yes...
But nothing happened except that he try roll to grab my finger, ( remembered that this bugs are completely harmless) apparently he was exhausted from being backwards, first impressions is that he seems to be recovering, he holds better in his legs and his strength is coming back, my best friend Ricardo also a biologist give me a few tips on my terrarium for example to keep a wet rag inside the box for relatively humidity and the heat, well that's become a problem, usually a very low light bulb would do the trick, but nowadays no one builds a low watts light bulb so... I do this as a sort of mini sun for him
IMG-20221201-WA0002.jpeg
Seems to work
And yes the freaking bug is big
20221201_193417.jpg
Yes that's a quarter dollar

You gotta love this place, cause besides mopars we can share things that we found interesting to others like this, honestly I never thought that so many member find this tread interesting so THANKS GUYS.... and you too old man @khryslerkid :thankyou:

Not that big but we'll see these here in the Eastern US. It's called a Wheel Bug. About as prehistoric as it gets.
brandon_woo_15080259541_cc486f56b0_k_d.jpg

wheel-bug-arilus-cristatus-species-large-assassin-shaped-pronotal-armor-common-eastern-north-a...jpg

Long as we’re talking scary looking bugs, I found one of these whip scorpions while out camping. Turns out it’s not poisonous.
CC302BE1-0CA9-471B-ABB9-BA2AC8AED569.jpeg

:lol:yes...
But nothing happened except that he try roll to grab my finger, ( remembered that this bugs are completely harmless) apparently he was exhausted from being backwards, first impressions is that he seems to be recovering, he holds better in his legs and his strength is coming back, my best friend Ricardo also a biologist give me a few tips on my terrarium for example to keep a wet rag inside the box for relatively humidity and the heat, well that's become a problem, usually a very low light bulb would do the trick, but nowadays no one builds a low watts light bulb so... I do this as a sort of mini sun for him
View attachment 1381304
Seems to work
And yes the freaking bug is big
View attachment 1381311
Yes that's a quarter dollar
Dont you mean quarter peso? :lol: That is a big freakin bug!

Auto Transport Service
Back