• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Broadcast Sheet 183588

boboh1

Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
The owner I purchased my car from gave me the build sheet matching my car but also included one that looks to be from another 1969 Super Bee. Sequence number 183588. Not sure how it ended up in my car but would like to get it to the current owner.

Is it WM21 or WM23? What engine? What is the 7th VIN digit? Superbee was made at more than one plant. Really need the whole VIN so someone searching will find it.

In the other post you stated that the VIN matched your VIN. There aren't two the same!

The two for my car are the same VIN. This one I am posting is for another car VIN that I also was given by the previous owner. so I have a total of three build sheets.

They'll need the VIN to come forward on a '69. What you're calling the sequence number.. is it the last 6 digits of the VIN or the actual sequence number on the sheet?

I was referring to the sequential number of the VIN which is: WM21H9G183588. Made real close to the one I have. I guess the factory guys sometimes put these in the wrong car.

Auto Transport Service
Back