• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Build Sheet 70 Super Bee

Jarhead71

Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
Found the build sheet for a Coronet under the back seat of a Super Bee. VIN Number 1
WP23N0G104016. It would be a Rally Red 383 car. Please share this info if you want and let me know if this car still exist. Thank you

This was found in a V-code 100418 which was broadcast to be built on 8/2/69. The 383 was broadcast for 8/11/69.

They must have built a pile of seats and grabbed them as the cars came down the line. With both of them being early builds around the same time, I don't think the seats were swapped after they left the factory. Thoughts?

I used the E-body decoder and attached the PDF build sheet for it. Pretty cool!

IMG_4880.jpg IMG_4930.jpg

Attachments

• Build Sheet for 104016.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Yes they put the wrong seats in the cars at the factory. Very common to find wrong sheets in the cars in different seats.

I’d recommend you post the entire VIN in a thread title do if someone does an internet search it would show up better. They might not search for the last 6 digits, would get many wrong hits that way.

I’d advise against sending it to Galen, or other “registries” who may claim to do the right thing. Many, but not all of these places charge $300 and up to get a broadcast sheet back to the rightful owner.

I think thats a Coronet 500 sheet, not a Super Bee... WM is Super Bee... WP is 500... WS is R/T... WH is 440... and WL is Deluxe.... Oh, WK is Police, WT is Taxi & WN is New York Taxi

I think thats a Coronet 500 sheet, not a Super Bee... WM is Super Bee... WP is 500... WS is R/T... WH is 440... and WL is Deluxe.... Oh, WK is Police, WT is Taxi & WN is New York Taxi
My bad. I just have Super Bee on the brain. I think your right. Thank you

wish it was for my Bee

Auto Transport Service
Back