• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND - build sheet RP23G1G236186

Rusty

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Found this build sheet in my 1971 Hemi Roadrunner - very disappointing.
Maybe if I find the car this belongs to I will find my build sheet - dreamer....

g,318 car..narf!
heres wishing you luck.
btw,look at Your sequence number,versus that tracksheet sequence number you found,
its highly likely the Next car down the line got your sheet instead.
dunno how youd track it down but??

Bummer on the broadcast sheet...... Look at the positive side you still have a Hemi car. I have my build sheet I found after 43 years of ownership and its still a 440.

Found mine tucked under springs is back seat also. Rust stains and age make it a little unreadable but I have it saved anyway. Just a Coronet 440 with a 383 and 727, as sold to me....no surprises. Congrats on your find even though dissapointing.

Here's one I was just talking to a guy about. He said he found it in a 66 Coronet, never restored, very rusty, that he bought in the late 1990s and is now working on. I've seen a lot of sheets, and this one looks to be in awfully good shape for an original. There's not even any fingerprints from the guys who handled it. I suspect it's a repro, but who would go to the trouble for a 66 Coronet?

11737814_10206160500745199_682276725864601365_n.jpg

the two in my Newport are original and in damn good shape as well

one under front seat and one under rear seat

DSC04443.jpgDSC04447.jpg

Here's one I was just talking to a guy about. He said he found it in a 66 Coronet, never restored, very rusty, that he bought in the late 1990s and is now working on. I've seen a lot of sheets, and this one looks to be in awfully good shape for an original. There's not even any fingerprints from the guys who handled it. I suspect it's a repro, but who would go to the trouble for a 66 Coronet?

11737814_10206160500745199_682276725864601365_n.jpg

Mine in my 67 Deluxe were in great shape...I found all 3 but the one on the pass floor board was roached. The one in the seat looked close to that except a bit more wear around the springs.

BeatersRus - the sequence numbers are real far apart. mine is 219753 and the one in the car was 236186
Needle in the haystack continues to search for RM23R1G219753

I found two under my 69 500's rear seat. One was for what I got and the other a Bee.

View attachment 267063View attachment 267064

Just to clarify...the WP car is yours and the WM car is not.

Having both of these sheets come from the same car is a good example as to why the SPD is only a scheduled date and not the actual date of the car.

If our research pans out, and sheets like this help prove a theory, both of these cars were built the same day. One car was built three days after the SPD and one car was built 2 days before.

This also proves the VIN numbers mean absolutely nothing when it comes to production. These VINs are 3,000 apart and the cars were built the same day.

Thanks for posting. Very helpful!

Yes thanks - saved me from spending hours down a empty rabbit hole.

Auto Transport Service
Back