• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found my Inland shifter

Thedeputy

Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys,

A while back I was looking for an inland shift knob which, as you all know, is very hard to find.
Just before Christmas I stumbled upon an ebay add for a 66 bench seat Inland shifter handle. Just what I needed. Since the seller didn't know what it was he advertised it wrong. Long story short, I ended up winning the auction for 45 bucks.
Real deals are still out there if you can be patient.
20180104_090216.jpg

Hi guys,

A while back I was looking for an inland shift knob which, as you all know, is very hard to find.
Just before Christmas I stumbled upon an ebay add for a 66 bench seat Inland shifter handle.
View attachment 555696
Isn't that the shifter used on 1967 4 speed R/T and GTX cars? I seem to remember that on my buddy's 67 B5 blue with white stripes (originally all white-which he restored it back to) 440 GTX.

To my knowledge they were also used on 67's, so that should be correct.
I'm going to adapt my existing hurst shifter so I can shift the hell out of it.

:thumbsup:

Yes they used that shifter until mid year 1968. They then switched to the hurst shifter in cars around then.

Auto Transport Service
Back