• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found some Scat Pack Stickers!

Rolling Thunder

Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score
Picked up these bumper stickers at an antique store. Had never seen them before and fairly certain they are original versions and not reproductions.

There was a stack of 4 of them so snatched them all up.

After getting them I looked them up and found they are from '68 and were sent out by Chrysler when someone joined the Scat Pack Club. Also found out they have been reproduced but it seems copies are glossy and have the modern white peel off backing. So thinking these are originals. More material for the man cave.

IMG_1092.JPG IMG_1097.JPG

Score, nice man cave art.

Dated a girl back in the late 80s who's Dad owned a Dodge dealership in Denver.
The first time I met him he gave me this when he learned I was a Mopar guy.
Skatfront.JPG
Skatback.JPG

I have been a Scat Pack member since 1968 when I bought my new Charger R/T in Long Beach CA. The car has been gone since 69 but here are a couple Scat pack stickers I have had for many years. I have had the White Bear Dodge sticker since the 70's The Orange one I got from Mr Norm at his booth at the Mopar Nats. Not sure what year but probably in the early 90's. My wife & I both got our Scat Pack Jackets back then also. I believe it was 1989 when I finished my 70 Challenger 440 six pack car.

100_7842.JPG 100_7838.JPG

how far back does the Scat Pack go? early 60s?

Auto Transport Service
Back