• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Fratzog Emblem for Grant Classic Steering Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryBomb

Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling a replacement domed emblem that fits Grant Classic wheels (see the picture for the style) such as the #967. Grant never sold this emblem as an option, so I decided to make them. Another user mentioned this also fits on his Classic Industries wheel.

This is just the emblem, it has a black background and the Fratzog printed under an epoxy dome. All you need to do is peel off your current one and stick this one in its place. This may fit other wheels (it is 1.5" diameter) but the Grant Classic is the only one I have tested personally.

I made a small batch of these, currently about 20 remaining. They are listed on eBay here (Dodge Fratzog Emblem For Grant Steering Wheels Domed Emblem Only 60s Mopar | eBay) or you can contact me directly to buy one. They are $12, but if you are buying multiple I can work a deal for you.

IMG_8711.jpg

IMG_8708.jpg

IMG_8710.jpg

Last edited:
Just what sort of POS are you driving that this would be a "big improvement" ?!?!?!
Color matters more to some folks than others. To me, if I have a red '66 Charger with a black interior, the last thing I want is the weird modern blue "Mopar M" logo staring me in the face every time I drive the car. Proper logo, makes the wheel fit the style of the car better so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Suppose I could paint the car blue, but that might be a bit more expensive...

OK...comments time is over guys. :lol:

I am selling a replacement domed emblem that fits Grant Classic wheels (see the picture for the style) such as the #967. Grant never sold this emblem as an option, so I decided to make them.

This is just the emblem, it has a black background and the Fratzog printed under an epoxy dome. All you need to do is peel off your current one and stick this one in its place. This may fit other wheels (it is 1.5" diameter) but the Grant Classic is the only one I have tested personally.

I made a small batch of these, currently about 30 remaining. They are listed on eBay here (Dodge Fratzog Emblem For Grant Steering Wheels Domed Emblem Only 60s Mopar | eBay) or you can contact me directly to buy one. They are $12, but if you are buying multiple I can work a deal for you.

View attachment 1496606

View attachment 1496608

View attachment 1496609
I just ordered two on ebay.

I'm making a custom/modified steering wheel for my car and I needed something to dress up the horn button.

This should do the trick.

More going out today, thanks for all the support! Keep in mind, you can stick these on more than just the steering wheel. Could look good on a laptop, tool box... heck, anything you want to Dodgeify.

More going out today, thanks for all the support! Keep in mind, you can stick these on more than just the steering wheel. Could look good on a laptop, tool box... heck, anything you want to Dodgeify.
The emblems would look good inside these magnum 500 wheel caps.

IMG_5380.jpeg

Last edited:
You wouldn't have done any with the Plymouth "fratzog" by chance?

That is a very good point. I don't have one of those wheel caps to check the fit, but I can tell you the emblem is 1.5" diameter.
Magnum 500 center decal is 1.84"

Maybe a new batch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back