• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Fratzog Emblem for Grant Classic Steering Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup or this one:
s-l1600.jpg

Just placed an order on ebay for two. A car I'm trying to buy has the same grant wheel as your picture. The car has a black interior so this emblem would look alot better then the blue one on there. Thanks

Last edited:
I just ordered one on e-bay. I have a Classic Industries wheel on my '64 Polara, and the depression in the horn button for an emblem is 1.5" . I figure it should work. Thanks for this.
Dave

Yup or this one:
Thanks for the lesson! Hadn’t seen that one before. I can do custom ones, but would need to do a small bulk. Would probably be $80 to get it going. From there I’d be able to have an over run that I can put on eBay and maintain stock.

Honestly I’d already been considering offering ones that have things like R/T, 440, etc on them if a market presents itself.

I would be interested in the magnum 500 hub cap emblem as well. I measured 1,81“ in the original hub caps. The reproduction have 1,77“.

Just placed an order on ebay for two. A car I'm trying to buy has the same grant wheel as your picture. The car has a black interior so this emblem would look alot better then the blue one on there. Thanks
Packed up and labeled the next round of orders, going out on Monday!

I would be interested in the magnum 500 hub cap emblem as well. I measured 1,81“ in the original hub caps. The reproduction have 1,77“.
In theory these could be used for that purpose as is if you are ok with the 1.5" diameter. They have a strong adhesive, and the epoxy dome is pretty UV resistant. Just keep in mind, I have not tested them on the outside of a car personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back