• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fred just became a 1 0f 1 car - well, sort of

Again, troof! I used to love roaming "coal country" back when...and that part of the state is a whole
'nuther world from northern VA, so much so that all the talk about them splitting the state into two
parts always made sense to me.
SW is simply outnumbered by those up in the "inner loop" northern part around DC, so they suffer from
all the stupid that typically goes on up there....
that manifests itself to someone like me in the building up of the police state; the increase in state trooper
presence, the zero tolerance enforcement and HUGE fines for speeding and such, all pretty much chased me
out of there eventually.
Sad...
I spend a good part of my truck driving life on I-81. You are correct, a whole different world from the filth of the DC metro area.

I spend a good part of my truck driving life on I-81. You are correct, a whole different world from the filth of the DC metro area.
I fear the same is occurring in your state now, my friend...

I fear the same is occurring in your state now, my friend...
Oh, there is no doubt, North Carolina is in a downward spiral. The wife and I will soon be joining you on the ridge. My best friend just built his dream home on 67 acres in Seymour. I have in-laws to care for right now, but will be in the Volunteer state before long.

Looks great, does it run any cooler now. LOL!!

Auto Transport Service
Back