• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE Free to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete's'69

Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
My son and I are working on a 1969 Coronet. We've done a front drum to disc conversion and rebuilt the front suspension including changing out the lower control arms for ones with a sway bar tab. Soon we'll be installing a big block with a 727 trans and 8 3/4" rear end.

I've got some parts free to any one who can use them and who can come and get them at my place in Johnstown, PA. At present I have complete front drum brake assemblies, lower control arms and front shocks. All were in service until last week. In the near future I'll have a complete 318 driveline (motor, trans, driveshaft and rear end). Let me know if you have a use for these parts.

Free on the 4th of July, doesn't get any better than that. Sounds like a good deal, Good Luck

Here's a photo of what we have so far.

Attachments

• image_1436039707992.jpg
    image_1436039707992.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 500
I really need the lower pass side control arm? Hope U still have it?

I am curious about the transmission and rear end. Any info on what they are, miles, condition, etc?

Last time he was on the site was early morning on the 24th so y'all might try the PM system like we ask everyone to use. The PM should send him an email too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back