• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Friends car on craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't understand that a person follows through with arrangements instead of ignoring them/people. Seemed clear to me. I think the guy who tried to help is the "good guy"...the owner of the car leaves me cold.

I will say thanks you tall air and terzmo....I will also say this will be the last time I try to help him in this manner. I'm just the messenger....I can not make answer his phone or reply to anyone's emails. Sorry to all that have been blown off by him.

not "shooting" the messanger...read what was printed...you're not the one being criticized

I saw the link to this car on 2 other forums. The seller advertised it too cheap and probably got completely overwhelmed with calls/emails. I listed an e-body convertible for sale on craigslist last year and had 40-50 emails & dozens of phone calls in a matter of hours. Did I return every email and phone call? Absolutely not. The first guy that showed up with cash and a trailer took the car.

Tell us how to flag then..I have a few I need to flag..is it hard to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back