• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

From the old D-C.com forum......

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
I know there's a few of you here that frequent the D-C.com board, this is from the OLD days before Troy took it over.

So......here's a blast from the past!!!!!

My old '70 is in there...somewhere.... :lol:

1684449415090.jpeg

Yes I'm over there on DC.com under the handle of "VegasCharger". Activity has slowed down. It used to be a great forum. But I still visit there every so often. I joined in 2012.

Cool pic.

I used to love that forum. I probably joined around 2002? I remember the personal drama jesse had and Troy came in and saved the message board. Even had a chat room at one time which I enjoyed. I eventually just got super busy with life and stopped frequenting there. Then many years later i went back and it seemed to have really died.

Yes I'm over there on DC.com under the handle of "VegasCharger". Activity has slowed down. It used to be a great forum. But I still visit there every so often. I joined in 2012.

Cool pic.

If you click on that site once every two weeks, you can scan through the new topics in about 20 seconds.

?? I tried both links. One says the domain D-C.com is for sale. The other site is for comic books?
I assume this is about the Dodge Charger site? I used to go there, but had actually forgotten about it...
One i used to visit, and kind of miss was Scatpak,com.

?? I tried both links. One says the domain D-C.com is for sale. The other site is for comic books?
I assume this is about the Dodge Charger site? I used to go there, but had actually forgotten about it...
One i used to visit, and kind of miss was Scatpak,com.
Yeah, I kinda miss the old ScatPack site too. There was a good bunch of guys there and we did have a blast posting!

1684509110461.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back