• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Front brake drum hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:47 PM
Reaction score
Probably a long shot but I am in need of a pair of front brake drum hubs for 10” drums -62 Plymouth application. Hubs only or with drums, left or right hand studs..

Hi Stumper, in the Midwest I use Mopar City for parts. If others don’t chime in with the part maybe try Larry. He’s got a lotta stuff

We have very nice clean ones on a 63 Dodge with
10" hubs and drums. I would need to pull them,
and see what the drum measurements are first.
If you may be interested, just send me a pm.

Probably a long shot but I am in need of a pair of front brake drum hubs for 10” drums -62 Plymouth application. Hubs only or with drums, left or right hand studs..
i have a couple sets from 67 's if you can use them . i'm in Kernersville NC . plus there is a place near you . i don't remember if he has anything that year . Steve Ivester

i have a couple sets from 67 's if you can use them . i'm in Kernersville NC . plus there is a place near you . i don't remember if he has anything that year . Steve Ivester
Unfortunately I do not know what years are interchangeable. Anyone have an idea what years will work on a 62?

Unfortunately I do not know what years are interchangeable. Anyone have an idea what years will work on a 62?
Just get the part number and the dealership parts guy can see what it interchanges with or go to the parts store and the parts man there should be able to see what years and models use the same drum

Just get the part number and the dealership parts guy can see what it interchanges with or go to the parts store and the parts man there should be able to see what years and models use the same drum
The hub is my primary concern not the drums. Since hubs are not sold new those guys wouldn’t be much help.

These are off my '63 Dodge 330,
10"x2-1/2". Complete assy, drums, backing plates, spindles, bearings, shoes, hardware, cylinders. They worked 100% when removed. I had them up for sale here, early Spring, no takers...

0804221741.jpg

0804221732.jpg

0804221732a.jpg

0804221749.jpg

Looks like your PM box is full, but yes I am interested. PM me with details ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back