• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front brakes locked up

It was a pain replacing the MC. I had to shorten the adjustable push rod and with the trial and error getting the right length and with all the in and out of the car with roll cage and all, plus being in my 70's I'll say it feels great now ,,, lol I haven’t road tested it yet because l haven't had time to put insurance on it. But I'll say do it if your car is about the same weight as mine.

Yes it's a pain in the *** all right I seem to have pedal on mine now too it's a 66 satellite big block former Power Drum car with a summit aftermarket disc kit and the doctor diff 15/16 manual disc drum Master with the adjustable pushrod which I also cut 1/4 inch or better off of I have no issues with brake light I have pedal haven't driven the car yet thank you, I don't know if I ever found out in this thread what car you have that you're doing this to

Yes it's a pain in the *** all right I seem to have pedal on mine now too it's a 66 satellite big block former Power Drum car with a summit aftermarket disc kit and the doctor diff 15/16 manual disc drum Master with the adjustable pushrod which I also cut 1/4 inch or better off of I have no issues with brake light I have pedal haven't driven the car yet thank you, I don't know if I ever found out in this thread what car you have that you're doing this to
Okay I saw it now on your garage page cool car thanks again

Auto Transport Service
Back