• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Front & Rear Competition Engineering Drag Shocks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronetman

Local time
4:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a pair of front & Rear drag shocks in good working order asking 80.00 for the pair plus shipping...

Attachments

• IMG_20140105_164859.jpg
    IMG_20140105_164859.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 479
ok then how much do you want for used shocks . i know the new price but 80 dollars. do you wish to sell them

Yea 80.00 period new each 49.00 look it up if you want i will post a link to Summit i checked i will keep them if they dont sell..

ok then how much do you want for used shocks . i know the new price but 80 dollars. do you wish to sell them

What do they fit? How much have they been used?...........................MO

They are for a b-body 66-70 & they where used for about a year & Three months.

Are those 90/10 Front and 50/50 Rear ?

Those are the 3 way adjustables (at least for the front) if I'm seeing them correctly.

I do have a question though...don't shocks normally extend completely when not installed or strapped in compression, like when you get them out of a box? I've never seen a good shock stay collapsed...?

Why are you selling them?

Only if thay are GAS CHARGED. For them to be Adjustible thay are Not a gas charged shock. Most Drag shocks are just oil dampend like these.

Rear shock are part # 2730
Competition Engineering's 3-Way Adjustable Drag Shocks are designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions. Shock valving plays a very important role in the way your car will perform both during initial launch and throughout the quarter mile.
The principle behind our shock absorber design is to allow the front end of the race car to rise rapidly upon initial launch, creating greater weight transfer and better traction to the rear tires. As the car travels down the track, the front end will gradually descend to its ride height without unloading the rear tires which is a major cause of wheel spin. Our rear shocks work in conjunction with our front shocks making the transition from initial launch to top end charge as smooth as possible.

When using Competition Engineering's Rear Drag Shocks with a leaf spring suspension, you will see a greater amount of chassis separation than before. This means that your suspension is working to plant the rear tires to give you the utmost in traction. For cars with rear coil springs and factory four link, you will notice increased squat in the rear suspension which will apply more weight to the rear tires increasing their traction.

Competition Engineering's Front Drag Shocks are adjustable in three ratios: 90/10, 80/20 and 60/40. These ratios reflect the percentage of force required to extend and compress the shock absorber. You can quickly change the valve setting by simply compressing the shock fully and rotating the shaft until the indexing notch mates with the desired setting on the body. It's as simple as twist and click.

Our Rear Drag Shocks are also adjustable in three ratios: 30/70, 40/60 and 50/50. These ratios also represent the percentage of force required to compress and extend the shock unit. Only this time the first number is compression and the second extension. These shocks also adjust by compressing them fully and rotating to the desired setting on the body.

Front shocks part # C2620
Competition Engineering's 3-Way Adjustable Drag Shocks are designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions. Shock valving plays a very important role in the way your car will perform both during initial launch and throughout the quarter mile.
The principle behind our shock absorber design is to allow the front end of the race car to rise rapidly upon initial launch, creating greater weight transfer and better traction to the rear tires. As the car travels down the track, the front end will gradually descend to its ride height without unloading the rear tires which is a major cause of wheel spin. Our rear shocks work in conjunction with our front shocks making the transition from initial launch to top end charge as smooth as possible.

When using Competition Engineering's Rear Drag Shocks with a leaf spring suspension, you will see a greater amount of chassis separation than before. This means that your suspension is working to plant the rear tires to give you the utmost in traction. For cars with rear coil springs and factory four link, you will notice increased squat in the rear suspension which will apply more weight to the rear tires increasing their traction.

Competition Engineering's Front Drag Shocks are adjustable in three ratios: 90/10, 80/20 and 60/40. These ratios reflect the percentage of force required to extend and compress the shock absorber. You can quickly change the valve setting by simply compressing the shock fully and rotating the shaft until the indexing notch mates with the desired setting on the body. It's as simple as twist and click.

Our Rear Drag Shocks are also adjustable in three ratios: 30/70, 40/60 and 50/50. These ratios also represent the percentage of force required to compress and extend the shock unit. Only this time the first number is compression and the second extension. These shocks also adjust by compressing them fully and rotating to the desired setting on the body.

These are used shock no warranty at all as-is but they did work so there is the info on them the price is 80.00 plus shipping.

Good info rite there. Thanks
Also you want $80 for all for or a PAIR ?
Just alittle confused with the add. If its $80 for all 4 that a hell of a deal !

Yes Sir 80.00 for all four shocks shipping will be extra i just want somone to get use out of them no need to sit on my shelf..

Get me total shipped to HAnover ,PA 17331
Just PM me.
THanks

Sold................. Sold .......................... Sold ............................. Sold ............................. Sold ............................ Sold. Sold....

i have a pair of front & rear drag shocks in good working order asking 80.00 for the pair plus shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back