• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 72 Satellite sebring plus parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparmatt72

Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Some parts would work for a 71 like the hood and trunk and front grill. I'm turning my 72 into a drag car and going fiberglass.

Steel hood with bolt on 6-pack scoop $100
Steel trunk $80
Doors with glass $160 for both
Front grill $50 might need a little straightening
Rear bumper $60
Passenger fender $50
Drivers fender was dented tried to bang out not a body person $30

Don't really want to ship this stuff could cost a lot, perfer pick up. Will send pics if you like.

can you send me a pic of the head light grills

Do you have drip railmoldings?

I do but wasn't gonna sell them. I also have 68 charger hood and deck lid $150 for both some cancer in the corners, again perfer pick up, but was told grey hound ships large stuff so if want shipped have to pay for shipping just need to get a price.

Everything but hood with 6 pack glass scoop was sold to moparmark. Make offers on hood if you want a pic let me know and ill take one. Scoop just needs to be glassed on.

What style of fiberglass front end are you going to use ,i started to convert my 71 into a flip front but might abandon the idea

Sorry just check this. Im going to be getting the showcars-bodyparts front clip.
It come with the fenders front valance and header. I believe its shipped as one piece put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back