• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel Fragrance Additive

C12 for these big ol nostrils....

I am going to try some scents. I run E85 and it smells like a distillery, my personal fav, but when I run 93,it flat stinks, so in goes some scent this winter. Lol

I rather prefer the smell of racing gas, and so does my Mom, so I run that.

I was surprised to see English Leather is still out there.....used it 50 years ago as an underarm deodorant lol

I rather prefer the smell of racing gas, and so does my Mom, so I run that.
Maybe they could make an additive that smells like $14 a gallon 110 Sunoco. I used to fill mine with race fuel before I parked it for the winter because no ethanol added.

Maybe they could make an additive that smells like $14 a gallon 110 Sunoco. I used to fill mine with race fuel before I parked it for the winter because no ethanol added.
Not to be too "gross"....but nothing beats the haunting aroma (and taste) of one's significant other, when she's READY to go !!!!.... just talking out loud......
BOB RENTON

I used some stuff that claimed to have a grape smell. wife Doesn’t like the exhaust smell and the stuff said it was upper cylinder lube too. I’ve gone way over the dose they said to, but I’ve yet to really tell anything changed. I used to smell a cherry additive at the track quite often, so somebody does sell one that works.

1 gallon of race gas added to my 15 gallon tank when i cruise down to the local car shows smells like,,,,,,,,,,Victory ! lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back