• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Full inbox?

Paul Secoy

Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
If a member you wish to contact has a full inbox, what if any way is best to get through to them?
Thanks.

Sorry, I'll get right on it. Waiting on waitress to come take drink orders so I have time!

trying to reach out to snakeyes . Please contact me. Thank you

@snakeyes

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to put the @ symbol in front of their handle. @snakeyes

It's like FBBO way of saying this ....

ca7e8257a816ce678599717380ba5d4e.gif

never had any adds
Snakeyes. I have purchased a 1970 Coronet 500 cloned to an R/T. Burnt Orange car. I dont know how to post a pic of it here yet but I believe you may have owned it at one time. Just wanting to ask about the history of it. O.E. 383 block, edelbrok heads and carb, holley intake. Automatic car. COE wheels. 18" frt and 20" rears.

Snakeyes. I have purchased a 1970 Coronet 500 cloned to an R/T. Burnt Orange car. I dont know how to post a pic of it here yet but I believe you may have owned it at one time. Just wanting to ask about the history of it. O.E. 383 block, edelbrok heads and carb, holley intake. Automatic car. COE wheels. 18" frt and 20" rears.
How can I post a couple of pics here?

The reason I bought this car , this was mine 40 years ago. It was my favorite of all my b bodies.

20231212_084323.jpg

Front license plate bracket is gone now along with the missing bumperettes?

Auto Transport Service
Back