• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Full inbox?

Not your add from 2014?

Screenshot_20231219-072511_Chrome.jpg

@snakeyes , I'm betting you have a want ad. Be careful of new members!
I found this picture searching google images. Has snakeyes handle on it from 2014. Did someone hack the picture? Did he just share the picture? I'm just trying to reach previous owners to find out alil history if possible? I thought maybe 9 years ago it belonged to him is all. I appreciate everyone's caution here. I know there are alot of questionable people out there, but I am not in that group. I am in Hope that someone knows the car and speak to me about its history, motor upgrades, trans work etc. Thank you all

I found this picture searching google images. Has snakeyes handle on it from 2014. Did someone hack the picture? Did he just share the picture? I'm just trying to reach previous owners to find out alil history if possible? I thought maybe 9 years ago it belonged to him is all. I appreciate everyone's caution here. I know there are alot of questionable people out there, but I am not in that group. I am in Hope that someone knows the car and speak to me about its history, motor upgrades, trans work etc. Thank you all
snakeyes does not or has never owned that car, he just shared a picture of it on this site.

Auto Transport Service
Back