• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jun

Fun In The Sun Knoxville, TN

pturner

Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score
heard its a great turn out. My buddy is asking me to come for it. Hope to be their.

I used to be a member and the wife and I made the almost two hour drive over a couple years with Fred....
Then one year, despite my having paid in advance and "reserved" my size tee shirt, once there they didn't have any.
No big deal, Judy will get me one - or so she said at first.
She then spent the next year making excuse after excuse instead, over a lousy tee shirt...
culminating with some sort of attempted lecture about how I should just buck it up and take one for the team.
I tried everything to get the situation resolved; even offered to pay the printer to make one up special.
What I got instead in return was a ton of attitude.
East Tennessee needs a good Mopar club.
They aren't it.
Darn Shame.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I've had nothing but positive experiences with the Club and Judy. In my book she's good people.

Hell, if you want my T-shirt from this year's show I'll send it to you for free. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back