• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Future Valuation of Muscle Cars?

My dad bought a 2010 R/T 6spd Challenger yellow , gorgeous car and i love it, and enjoy cruising in it. But the 1978 aspen i just sold to help get my soon to be wife an suv that she fell in love with. Was a more enjoyable and fun car to drive even with its 145 HP, and the 64 fury is just a dream to cruise and ill take that ol 4 dr anyday over the chally.. O and im only 24..

My dad bought a 2010 R/T 6spd Challenger yellow , gorgeous car and i love it, and enjoy cruising in it. But the 1978 aspen i just sold to help get my soon to be wife an suv that she fell in love with. Was a more enjoyable and fun car to drive even with its 145 HP, and the 64 fury is just a dream to cruise and ill take that ol 4 dr anyday over the chally.. O and im only 24..

Ahhhhhh! To be 24 again, with the women of today?....... "24 and theres so much more!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVC2cszdTao

Auto Transport Service
Back