• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage night

Very cool garage, makes mine look like a prison cell, and my GTX the steel toilet/sink.

Lol, well said. Ive tried to make my garage look cool with hanging old parts like trans pans and some of my childhood toys and bikes, but the place just ended up looking like a junk heap lol.

Frank from American Pickers would lose his mind in that place
Trouble is Frank wouldn't want to pay anything for what he wanted and sell at a hefty profit.

- - - Updated - - -

Great post Santa! Great idea, count me in!
We are having a great time with the garage night gig, on a second note I used to live in Hanover on North Franklin St. in 60 to 63.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, well said. Ive tried to make my garage look cool with hanging old parts like trans pans and some of my childhood toys and bikes, but the place just ended up looking like a junk heap lol.
It's what makes you happy and no one else the way I look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's one cool garage, makes my 20 signs look like nothing[/QUOTE We add stuff to our garage all the time before you know you'll have twice as much.

a very nice post great photos and it looks like every one is enjoying them self , thanks for sharing with us

Last Thursday nights' garage night got snowed out so we had it today. Gordie is an old Gasser racer still runs his 37 chevy in the mid 9's at the local drag strip that's him in the picture with me. Gordie also does pin striping on the side. SAM_2801.jpgSAM_2802.jpgSAM_2803.jpgSAM_2804.jpgSAM_2805.jpgSAM_2806.jpgSAM_2807.jpgSAM_2808.jpgSAM_2809.jpgSAM_2810.jpgSAM_2811.jpg

Last garage night for the year last night and it was a big one almost 200 people. This club member has six garages full of all sorts of iron and fiberglass. Not many people miss this one, plenty of food and a band.SAM_2906.jpgSAM_2907.jpgSAM_2908.jpgSAM_2909.jpgSAM_2910.jpgSAM_2911.jpgSAM_2912.jpgSAM_2913.jpgSAM_2914.jpgSAM_2915.jpgSAM_2916.jpgSAM_2917.jpgSAM_2918.jpgSAM_2919.jpgSAM_2920.jpgSAM_2921.jpgSAM_2922.jpgSAM_2923.jpgSAM_2924.jpgSAM_2925.jpg

thanks , that's a hell of a good showing a lot of nice looking cars :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back