• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gas Prices in SoCal today.

Price gouging is happening when there is a .50 cent difference between cash or cc. Usually it’s .10 cents, why aren’t people throwing a fit about it?

$ 1.99.9 here in New York right now with our tax es es es es......
First time since the 1990s ...... Never thought I would have seen it under $ 2 again.....

But like Meat Loaf said " All revved up with no place to go...."

In the last seven weeks, I have filled up 3 times (never near empty) totalling $ 97.00 !!!!

Last edited:
I have stopped many times with posted prices that indicate higher prices for credit. I pull up to the pump insert a credit card and pump gas for the cash price. I don't go in and tell them the pump price didn't change, I just collect my receipt and go about my way.

$1.79 on long island yesterday and $1.93 in NYC for regular 87 octane

$1.39 in a neighboring county so I topped my truck off the other day it only took $11 lol.

Diesel, $3.49 in Cali this morning. Near the house in az, varies between $2.19 and $1.89. Ten mile roundtrip out of my way, diesel at $1.49. Gonna buy seventy or eighty gallons. Ten miles out of my way don't seem too bad.

Paid $2.39 today - only took $35 to fill up my empty tank. Probably the best we’re going to do....

Filled up yesterday @$225.9 in the Long Beach CA. area. 87 octane. Just going to enjoy the reduced price as long as it lasts.

Filled up yesterday @$225.9 in the Long Beach CA. area. 87 octane. Just going to enjoy the reduced price as long as it lasts.
I know what you mean, I think, but I would have placed that decimal point a little differently.

I feel for you guys out in Cali.
We always run 93 in all our cars regardless of price.
I just topped off the truck the other day with Shell 93 for $2.20 a gallon. Loving it.
87 is down around $1.70 here

You don't really think the politicians in sacto pay for their own gas, do you? WE pay for it! They get a huge car and fuel allowance!
That’s their example of giving us a tax break ...

$1.49 here in S. NM. Going to fly to Eugene to pickup the last of the fleet May 6. One way flight $138. Then drive south, same route as when I drove the Runner in Oct. Stops in Reno, Pahrump and Vegas to see friends and family.

I paid $1.12 for gas yesterday, and I checked my diesel fuel price list on my fuel card for the semi. It shows $1.17 per gallon in Oklahoma with all my discounts.

Auto Transport Service
Back