• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General Lee RC car!!!!

Wish I could hit that like button 10x! Been into RC cars for 30+ years myself. Man can I appreciate that.

Wish I could hit that like button 10x! Been into RC cars for 30+ years myself. Man can I appreciate that.
Last Saturday, I went to a race at my local strip, and they were having an RC dragrace event (their season finals) in the far corner of the track parking lot. Seriously fast!!!

The articulation of the suspension is amazing to me...gives the car more believable "reality".

What's Dagwood and Blondie's dog got to do with it? Lol.

You're really showing your age!
301.gif

I have Free TV, digital antenna. Haven't seen Dagwood in quite awhile. I remember Ma and Pa Kettle coming on before or after their show on Sunday mornings. I do watch MeTV with a lot of reruns.

MOVIES is a free old movie channel on my antenna in socal. I'm surprised you don't get it on your digital antenna too, if you get ME tv.

Boy, did I derail this thread. Sorry O.P. ! Okay, carry on.
The RC drag cars I saw were running a scale 1/4 mile, in under two seconds. They were not cheap!

The articulation of the suspension is amazing to me...gives the car more believable "reality".
Did you notice the caster angles of the front tires during hard turns? They were on par with modern Challengers.

Last Saturday, I went to a race at my local strip, and they were having an RC dragrace event (their season finals) in the far corner of the track parking lot. Seriously fast!!!
Gas powered? Electric? I’ve heard of some getting near 200mph these days! 30 years ago I struggled to get mine to do 35 lol.

Did you notice the caster angles of the front tires during hard turns? They were on par with modern Challengers.
Yep - and those tires! Actual sidewall deflection, plenty of dirt-slinging traction....
Dude obviously spent a lot of time building that little rascal.

My buddy raced my GTP with his and it smoked me ,stupid fast.

Auto Transport Service
Back