• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gettin ready to race!!!!!!!

thanks for the video! im getting ready for the same thing!

Here is the video for the 1st run between Bruces Cordoba and Randy's Javelin

[video=youtube_share;V7To1-tyMf4]http://youtu.be/V7To1-tyMf4[/video]

Well folks race day is over and the good news is I ran a 13.89, a 13.74, and a 13.71. The bad news is my Javalin buddy ran a 13.29, a 13.11 and a 12.89. Thankfully his last pass wasn't against me. He spanked a rice burner on that one. I was very pleased with my Cordobeast and it's performance and it was a HELL of a lot of fun. I did tree my opposition all three passes. The last time was my other buddy Mr. B a seasoned ( but rusty ) drag racer. Sorry Bob I had too Tell them. We are already planning to do it again. Hats off to my Javalin buddy Randy he's got the faster car. Another buddy Bill will be posting video later. Hope you enjoy it. Bruce

What gear ratio are you running ion your Doba?

Thanks for the posting of the results and videos. It was all close enough to be interesting. Now, if the Javelin stays where it is and you play around a little more... maybe it will soon be even closer... or change to Cordobeast victory.
Good fun!
David

Auto Transport Service
Back