• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting High

I was (am) a huge fan. Wanted to see him in concert at the Greek, couldn't get two tickets, girlfriend said she didn't want to go.... so I bought a single. Third row of a sold out show.

I was (am) a huge fan. Wanted to see him in concert at the Greek, couldn't get two tickets, girlfriend said she didn't want to go.... so I bought a single. Third row of a sold out show.
Saw him perform at McCarren park in Brooklyn back in the day. Free.

Saw him not long before his passing. He was accompanied with the guy who sang the falsetto part on the taxi song. He could do 3 octaves.

Harry said: "I don't publicize this, but 1/3 of tonights gate goes to charity"

All set thanks. Lmao, pass

Saw him not long before his passing. He was accompanied with the guy who sang the falsetto part on the taxi song. He could do 3 octaves.

Harry said: "I don't publicize this, but 1/3 of tonights gate goes to charity"
Big John Wallace.
The concert I saw had his brother Tom on stage too.

Had Harry been driving something larger than a tin can VW Rabbit, he may still be alive today.

38920628.jpg

I would have been more impressed if her finale was wingsuit flying back to earth.

Auto Transport Service
Back