• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gilbert Gottfried won't be down for breakfast

He was good in (stupid) movie "Ford Fairlane" with Andrew Dice Clay
I didn't even know he was still alive, prior to April 12th

I do remember seeing him on Jay Leno's Garage a few seasons ago

RIP Gilbert

I for one will not miss that irritating voice. Not your fault Gilbert rip

I can remember him doing an interview on (I think) Howard Stern or something like that talking in his normal voice, and he was hilarious. I guess once you find a gimmick that pays though, you stick with it! RIP

That guy was a room divider. Almost an equal amount of people liked him as much as hated him. The irritating voice was his schtick.... a gimmick of his act. I thought he was hilarious. Then again, I really like to see people get offended or annoyed. Seeing someone get so bent out of shape just cracks me up.
RIP Sir!

Last edited:
That guy was a room divider.
Somehow I missed this now old news.
He was probably by far the dirtiest comedian I ever saw ON TV. Of course, the brunt of his comedy was not actually incest beastiality mix lol....
I remember him back as far as "Up All Night"

Yes! Funny funny man! Loved watching him and his voice overs were great.
I for one will not miss that irritating voice. Not your fault Gilbert rip
It was annoying wasn’t it. But for me, that was the schtick!
I can remember him doing an interview on (I think) Howard Stern or something like that talking in his normal voice, and he was hilarious. I guess once you find a gimmick that pays though, you stick with it! RIP
I have heard that! I was also listening to Howard when he was on and his normal voice is like the direct opposite! Soft and easy going tone that was not irritating to listen to. Which only made me laugh yet again. Then he would slip into that voice doing a gag. Then back to his normal voice.

Yes! Funny funny man! Loved watching him and his voice overs were great.

It was annoying wasn’t it. But for me, that was the schtick!

I have heard that! I was also listening to Howard when he was on and his normal voice is like the direct opposite! Soft and easy going tone that was not irritating to listen to. Which only made me laugh yet again. Then he would slip into that voice doing a gag. Then back to his normal voice.
I liked when he sounded like Dracula and the Pope all the while sometimes slipping into the Aflac duck. He always cracked me up when he was on the Stern show and I miss his dry sense of humor.

Gus

He had the annoying Jewish guy down pat. I forget what he got canceled for.

R.I.P.

Auto Transport Service
Back