• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Global Warming ???

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
So we have Global Warming in Full swing here in WNY this week. Came in on Thursday evening, and supposed to feather down today. Temps, with wind chills will be in the teens to upper 20's.
Posting some reference here.
1st pic is Nov 8, 2014.
The others are "live".
We've lived here since the 1920's, and NOTHING Has Changed, regarding Climate Hoaxing. Same 8yr cycle, almost like clockwork...
*** I was just thinking back, and in Oct, 2006, We had the "October Surprise Storm" , 6 feet of Wet, Heavy snow, overnight, Crippled the area for about a week ! Funny thing, another 8yr delta ???
17966.jpeg
1120220733.jpg
1120220733a_HDR.jpg
1119220733.jpg

Last edited:
It’s not called global warming anymore. It’s called “Global Climate Change”. That way when there’s not as much rain this year - climate change, too much rain this year - climate change. Less snow this year - climate change, not a lot of snow this year - climate change. Less hurricanes this year - climate change, more hurricanes this year - climate change. Hotter this year - climate change, colder this year - climate change...and so on.

I don't know about all that snow, but, the place looks very nice. Well done!!

Flag at half staff?

The news last night was reporting "record" snow in Buffalo NY at about 6-1/2 feet. But, I remember as a teenager, reports of 8 feet. Googled 1977, and got depths recorded at 100" (8'4') So what is the new record from yesterday all about? Climate Changed much??

It’s not called global warming anymore. It’s called “Global Climate Change”. That way when there’s not as much rain this year - climate change, too much rain this year - climate change. Less snow this year - climate change, not a lot of snow this year - climate change. Less hurricanes this year - climate change, more hurricanes this year - climate change. Hotter this year - climate change, colder this year - climate change...and so on.
Absolutely. It's a term that's applied like an adjustable wrench... it fits whatever condition / size you want it .

It’s been one of the coolest (down right cold at times) Falls here in central Arkansas that I can remember.

No! The term is "climate change." Backbefore the auto and ICE exactly what was a blizzard or drought blamed on??? Asking for a democrat friend.... maybe.

That guy is one of the biggest asshole I have ever seen. Flies around the world in a private jet telling me I need to walk!!!!
yep,,,what i need is less people (govt) telling me what i need.

Well here it was -20 3 days ago. Today +1 So ya it changes. We have chinooks here to.

Auto Transport Service
Back