• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

glovebox emblem help for 65 satellite

rwynsma

Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
how do i remove the satellite emblem from the gove box on a 1965 satellite. thanks ron

rwynsma, I just came across this thread--must've gotten lost in the mix since no one responded.
There shouldn't be an emblem on the glove box of a 65 Satellite--only the Belvedere had a glove box emblem. The Satellite moniker was on both door panels.

Attachments

• 9. Satellite interior-passenger.jpg
    9. Satellite interior-passenger.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 213
ilm65 is correct and if your car has an emblem on the glove box door, it was added by someone along the line and is likely glued on.

As most of us know (but to be precise), and we're talkin' Plymouth's here... "O-N-L-Y" the Belvedere II's, in 1965 had that script on the glove box door. The Belvedere I's - didn't have a model (Belvedere I) script, nor did they have an aluminum cover, on the glove box door. The doors were plain steel, painted the color of the dash. As correctly stated, the '65 Satellites had no script on the G/B door. That great "Satellite" script brushed metal, on the front door panels, (with the small RWB) - looked superb! It's your car, you make the choices that suit you best.
Cheers!
AL :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back