• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Guy Alert

moparmarkk

Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone i just wanted to say what a great guy meep-meep is.he is in cal. and im in fl.,and thru this site he helped me out.great guy to deal with.thanks for help meep-meeep,mark

Hi everyone i just wanted to say what a great guy meep-meep is.he is in cal. and im in fl.,and thru this site he helped me out.great guy to deal with.thanks for help meep-meeep,mark

hells yeah! Meep is da man!!!

Mark, Thanks for the kind words. It wouldn't have worked unless you did your part, so right back at ya!

FBBO seems to cover it all from knowledge to humor and no bad attitudes. Keep up the good work people!

Thanks dude!! And I get to share it with Neil Young and Charles Manson!!

Hmmm, I think I should drive my GTS 340 Dart to work tomorrow.

Meep is the man Happy B-day!! Meep has helped me out alot as well,bucket of knowledge,and a cool dude.

There's no way possible for me to say just how much and how many time's that man has helped me and the thing's I learned from him and on the different thread's just reading his advice and Know how to others, NAA!!!! Just kiddin ya all....OK, seriously he has, that's the truth! And thanks to a lot of you, ive learned - never to old to learn... Anyone who hasn't checked his CAR'S out especially the 66 belvedere, Don't know what there missing!... Ron...

Auto Transport Service
Back