• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got any good home remedies for upset stomach?

Meep-Meep

дворянин
Local time
8:53 PM
Reaction score
Man, what a day! I must have ate something yesterday that didn't agree with me so I spent the day with one end or the other in the toilet. If I knew what I did I'd never do it again - promise. And if I threw up one more time I swear my stomach was going to come out. I tried pepto but that came up about as fast as it went in. I'm normally running along pretty well so when something like this hits I'm looking for answers. Things are looking up now so I'm hoping the worst is over. And I got nothing done in the shop today, which really sucks. I pretty much rode it out and took in as much water as I could. So what do all y'all do?

Hopefully just a 24 hour bug, even the water doesn't want to stay down, only could take little sips. Hope you feel better soon..........

Ginger Chicken Soup works wonders for upset stomach........Just add 1 tablespoon ginger into your soup.....

A good bj always works for me. Got to get those toxins out every once in a while before they build up to a poisonous level.

Ginger is the best natural thing for soothing the stomach. we have ginger "candy" and ginger ale around all the time for just such situations.
Ginger Chicken Soup works wonders for upset stomach........Just add 1 tablespoon ginger into your soup.....

vomit... get rid of the nasty.. yeah puking sucks but its the only and quickest way to get it out of your system

Flat original Coke and saltine crackers!!

You sure you didnt have a minor case of food poisoning?? Nothing cures that but time!

^^^^LOL Buds!!

That sucks, Meep. hopefully it's just one of them 24 hour bugs. 7up and chicken soup always works for me.

Thanks for all the replies! Some interesting recipes here. I'm thinking I got food poisoning rather than some flu bug because things improved drastically after vomiting about 20 times. The whole ordeal lasted not quite a full day and I'm glad it's over. At least I'm holding dinner down so that's a good sign.

sweeeeet. glad to hear it's over and you're ok Meeps.

next time, stay away from the fish tacos off the roach coach!! lol

A few weeks back, I got a "Buffalo Chicken Roller" from the nearby 7-11 store. Later that afternoon, the shits came on. I was pissing out of my *** for 4 days. As soon as I took 2 Immodium AD, the problem stopped.
Afterwards, when the clerks at 7-11 asked me if..."I wanted something from the grill??" I said, No thanks, I don't want another DIArrito.

Auto Transport Service
Back