• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got the front fenders hung yesterday

68Moparmaniac

Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
340.jpg
341.jpg
342.jpg

So what are the bolts and washers that you used? stainless?

WOW the car looks great! The fasteners look clean, but they stand out too much. What did you do for the other visible fender bolts? And hood hinge bolts?

Not something I could do on a stock looking car like yours.

WOW the car looks great! The fasteners look clean, but they stand out too much. What did you do for the other visible fender bolts? And hood hinge bolts?

Not something I could do on a stock looking car like yours.
Pretty much all the fasteners on the car are stainless steel now, especially the fasteners that are visible. The car's modifications are mostly bolt on goodies, nothing a MoPar purest would have a duck fit about... still have all the stock stuff, tin, drum brakes, suspension, manifolds etc. if someone that buys the car wants to build back to stock.339.jpg

any updates with the car?

any updates with the car?
Not a whole lot lately, just small stuff since it's been pretty cold in the garage. Bleeding & adjusting brakes and installing/adjusting the electric headlight door motors...want to install the grill & hook up the rest of the electrical this weekend.

Not a whole lot lately, just small stuff since it's been pretty cold in the garage. Bleeding & adjusting brakes and installing/adjusting the electric headlight door motors...want to install the grill & hook up the rest of the electrical this weekend.
Yeah, soon as the cold hit i was just done, i am down to needing to paint my battery tray and hook up the wires to start mine... it can wait til spring :)

Auto Transport Service
Back