• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got the "go", need the "whoa" front disc conversion

James,in the past,the wildwood had a Reputation of having a hard time with heavy cars.can you explain the myth.My car weighs close to 4000 lbs and so far,goes 140 in the 1/4 mile and about 2000+ miles a year on the street.
I would go with Wilwood. We offer front and rear kits with various color options and rotor types. Here is a link to the kits that we offer:

http://catalog.p-s-t.com/index.php?...D=34531&engineconfigID=15543-16473&categoryID[]=3721

Plus you get the forum discount.

Thanks
James

James,in the past,the wildwood had a Reputation of having a hard time with heavy cars.can you explain the myth.My car weighs close to 4000 lbs and so far,goes 140 in the 1/4 mile and about 2000+ miles a year on the street.

I spoke to our Rep at Wilwood. He was unaware of an issue. Asked for the specs of the car in question and he and I will look into it. We would like to clear up the myth.

Thanks
James

Auto Transport Service
Back