• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

grandpa's car

SO ANY UPDATES? Did you get the car?

RUMBLON

My aunt decided she wanted it. So I lost out. She learned to drive in the car and used it through high school so, at least she will take car of it.

I offered grandpa 5k for it so that is what she gave him. I would have been fine if he had given to her, but she thought that would be fair.

I would make sure that your Aunt knows that if its ever sold you have first choice.

May she cherish the car as you do.

I'm sure many of us saw that sweet ride and thought "needs a big block and,and...";you get the idea. However...cars THAT nice and preserved are few and far between. Stress to the aunt that there should be no driving in shitty(tell her "inclement";she might bop your noggin if you say "shitty") weather,and continue to express your desire for the car. Better that you end up with it rather than someone who would cut it up. There's plenty of other candidates for that out there.

Thats too bad- sorry you didnt get it-I hope she takes care if it and remembers you like it if she ever decides to get rid of it....Id just hate the feeling of someone leaving that poor car out to rust...

heres hoping shes a good driver-gah

Auto Transport Service
Back