• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Great rally dash cluster out of a 73 Road runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ply30

Banned
Banned
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a GREAT rally dash cluster out of a 73 Road runner.
Shoot me a offer not sure what they go for right now.
Located in VA...
Can get pictures if needed.
Please PM me if interested or reply to the thread!
Thanks, Justin

ASKING $300 OBO

2wn5oux.jpg

2colqnc.jpg

20ti0jo.jpg

Last edited:
Extremely pricey judging from the few on usually overpriced ebay but you do need to post a price so hopefully someone will PM you a good ask for price. But ads have to have a price so perhaps you should close the ad and figure that out first.

$300 was a good price two years ago. I sold mine with the radio for $360 back then. I've seen some on ebay in that range but they aren't selling. I just missed one on craigslist for $100 and it had the clock and a tach that came with it. I was going to buy it for the speedo and then sell off my cluster but nobody had bought an unrestored cluster on ebay for the past 90 days so I passed. :(

nice part I just bought one for 250.00 but it had the big block tach in it and I think I got a great deal on it it's hard to find one with the tach glws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back