• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

green six pak bee numbers matching 440....i know tha location,and the guy will sell.

mikebee

Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
a nice 69 a-12 green bee just sold at an auction in fl. and i know right where the original 440 is.if anyone knows who bought this car let em know,and if they're interested have them get up with me.

this guy isn't holding on to it for the kid in his balls....he will sell it.

pms me for info.

thanks!
mike bee

Attachments

• jsbee.jpg
    jsbee.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 847
Last edited:
a nice 69 a-12 green bee just sold at an auction in fl. and i know right where the original 440 is.if anyone knows who bought this car let em know,and if they're interested have them get up with me.

this guy isn't holding on to it for the kid in his balls....he will sell it.

pms me for info.

thanks!
mike bee

Loooool :toothy12:

you guys know what I'm talking about...right?you spot a nice project sittin in a yard or field and knock on the door...big fat slobby dude comes to the door,you ask about the cool 69 bee and he says"I'm saving that for my son".

then you find out his son is still a sperm...the bee will rot away b4 the kid is old enough to drive.

Yup. There is nothing worse, in my opinion, than these SOB hoarders who have a bunch of old cars sitting on their property rotting away into the earth but won't sell them because they're supposedly going to get around to fixing them up. BS!! Just like Social Services can take kids away from bad parents, there should be an organization that takes cars away from bad owners!! :angryfire:

What kills me is when you find original driveline pieces to your car and the people won't sell them even if you offer to replace them even-steven plus cash.

And then, you let people know that you have the numbers engine/trans to their 72 340 Challenger and they tell you the 440 is original!!!!!

you guys know what I'm talking about...right?you spot a nice project sittin in a yard or field and knock on the door...big fat slobby dude comes to the door,you ask about the cool 69 bee and he says"I'm saving that for my son".

then you find out his son is still a sperm...the bee will rot away b4 the kid is old enough to drive.

LOL. I agree, but sometimes it works out. My dad parked two numbers matching RR's in '79, and we just got them handed to us. I wasn't sperm at the time, but my brother was half way up my father's back.

all this sperm talk is getting outta hand.im lost at half way up his back tho??

i really don't know a price but can pms you the guy's number....i assume it will not be cheap!

it'll be a face only a mother could love.

mike bee

Auto Transport Service
Back