• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from central Illinois!

Hi Bill,
Im just south of you 30 miles off I-55. I to have a 67 R/T. Mine is a true 4 speed Dana car. I have a bunch of old Mopar muscle and parts too. I have had 7 67 R/T's and currently have a 67 500 parts car. Let me know if you need anything. I used to work at Landmark Chrysler before joining the family farm.

Hi Cuda - glad to hear from you. Trim pieces for around the grille need to be replaced as well as the left tail light lens. Once I get into the interior, I'm sure I'll find some more - the heater isn't working nor is the radio - so we'll have to see on those.

Haven't done much to it over the winter, but I do have a plan for it now and starting to get things done toward that end.

Got lucky today - bought a grille center section on ebay for $50.00 including shipping - it's from a Coronet 500, so I'll have to switch out the center panel - but it looks pretty pristine - nothing bent on it, like mine is. Pretty happy!

Welcome from more central Illinois! I lived in Springfield for 23 years but now live up near Peoria. Between my brothers and I we have quite a few "B" body parts if you need anything. Love the 67 R/T!!!

Back