• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from Colo Springs

Colo_69_RR

Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, thank you for allowing me to be a member of this forum. I own a B5 Blue '69 Roadrunner, finally was able to get my dream car last spring - only took me 40 years! I live in Colorado Springs and have always wanted a mopar after watching my cousins in high school build a '69 Coronet. My dad had a '67 Lemans, so I've always dreamt of having my own muscle car someday. Now that I am 51 years old, I finally have it. I have been reading the forum for the past year and finally decided to quit being an introvert and create an account. I look forward to learning from all the experts.

Welcome from Nebraska!
And lets see some more pictures of the roadrunner! Your in the right place!

Welcome from NY.
Another '69 RR owner here too. I don't see many with signal indicators on the fenders like I see on yours.

IMG_6107.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. Always room for another RoadRunner owner. I don't see any pictures.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Not an expert like some, but an ex spurt like all.:lol:

IMG_4424.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Congrats on the purchase
now we need some car ****/proof-photos of said 69 RR

:xscuseless: price of entry

Welcome from Alabama, great to see another 69 "The 1969 car of the year".

Auto Transport Service
Back