• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from red rock counrty

Welcome to FBBO from Pa.. Nice ride, what is that saying when you own a Jeep? J-ust e-mpty, e-very p-ocket. You'll have the best of both worlds, a Jeep, slow and steady and a Mopar, fast and ready. Hope you have lots of pockets. I came down Oak Creek Canyon Road some time back, the hairpin curves were fun, although short. This was when some "official people" were doing a controlled burn of some woodlands, the smoke and smell was not fun.

Welcome from Indiana. I've been through that part of Arizona, beautiful country. Looks like a very nice Coronet, I'd stick a big block in it and drive it. You rarely see Coronets. R/Ts and Super Bees are more common anymore, real or not.
Well its a 440 so I have the correct tail lights for a BEE....but yeah...Ill do something different with it

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from Pa.. Nice ride, what is that saying when you own a Jeep? J-ust e-mpty, e-very p-ocket. You'll have the best of both worlds, a Jeep, slow and steady and a Mopar, fast and ready. Hope you have lots of pockets. I came down Oak Creek Canyon Road some time back, the hairpin curves were fun, although short. This was when some "official people" were doing a controlled burn of some woodlands, the smoke and smell was not fun.
That stretch of 89A ( Oak creek canyon) used to be my daily commute when I lived in Flagstaff....such terrible scenery! LOL. Its funny, they call them "Prescribed" burns now.....Probably because on several occasions they got out of "Control"!

welcome, your gonna enjoy this forum....... Drop a big block in it and have fun!

Welcome from CT. DEFINITELY BIG BLOCK!!!

Welcome from CT. DEFINITELY BIG BLOCK!!!
Well it is a 318 car, and as mentioned numbers matching, which in my book...that and 6 bucks will get you some froo-froo coffee drink from you local Starbucks.
If the tranny was less of an issue Id probably have a 6.4 already on the way.....Ill probably bide my time with a low comp 440 with a few tasteful bits tossed in to make it fun while saving up for the restomod.....probably also swap to a manual, and in good time the aftermarket will provide us with a good manual trans option for the G3 that dosent require remaking the wheel! At least I hope it does!

Auto Transport Service
Back