• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings From Scotland! Thanks for accepting me.

Welcome from Detroit Michigan the Motor City, and from a fellow Scot (Stewart clan)

Welcome to FBBO. 68 is my favorite year for Chargers. We've been to Edinburgh a few times and always enjoy the city and people.

Welcome from Illinois, USA. Great looking R/T!

Welcome from Georgia.

I don't like scotch... I like scotch tape... and I hate you ! for owning that beautiful car instead of me !!!! Seriously, welcome, glad to have you here. And, do me a favor, I need some lyrics to songs I started writing 50 years ago............

Welcome from Ontario Canada as well. On my bucket list is to visit my ancestral home in Scotland. I don't think I can bring my Charger though.

1200px-Clan_Jardine_Crest_Vector.svg.png

Welcome from southern NJ, outside of Philly PA; NICE CHARGER, ENJOY IT!! Helensburgh, Glasgow & Edinburgh, February 1986, LOVED IT, but people drive on wrong side of road, CRAZY!!! Many a Tennent's Lager pints consumed.

Welcome from Ohio. I also own a ‘68 Charger and and I am Scottish on my dad’s side (Campbell)

Auto Transport Service
Back