• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

grill Identification please

Is there any real demand for a 3sp manual?

I can try pulling the engine and all when I head back for the rear end housing (which I couldn't get today because my Sawzall blades were dull and I killed the batteries) I did snag the chunk which were open 3.23's, even still had the tag.

The small block has headers and full dual exhaust to the rear bumper with an H pipe. Very nice job and not too old.

oh how do the peddles (brake and clutch) come out? are they just bolted to the floor? I ask because if the trans is something people look for, I'd grab the peddles and all the hardware as well as the column.

Pedals are far more desirable than the three speed...
Drop the column, unbolt the master cylinder, I think it’s four bolts behind the dash & the whole assembly drops out..

Perfect thank you!
Pedals are far more desirable than the three speed...
Drop the column, unbolt the master cylinder, I think it’s four bolts behind the dash & the whole assembly drops out..

Well after a lot of fighting, I was finally able to get the assembly out.

Holly Christ though it took a very long time and the amount of bolts and hard to get to bolts was very time consuming and with the dash still in... well lets just say I am sore today. lol

I would be interested in the rear quarter extension diecast pieces.. left & right, if they are in good shape, without any broken studs. Note: I've had excellent success removing them by soaking them with PB blaster, or good lubricating spray.... just keep soaking them and they will come loose. I might be interested in some other stuff. Thank's, Dodge33

The passenger side one looked alright but the drivers side was a little messed up on the side panel edge so I didn't bother even trying to get them off.

So what I scored:

Complete rear axle with open 323 (741 case), 10" brakes with very good drums. also grabbed the shock plates
Complete small block headers and complete dual welded exhaust from headers flanges to rear bumper. H-piped with Glass packs.
Brake/Clutch peddle assembly
I also grabbed 4 headlights still in their packaging (2 high & 2 low) from the trunk from Canadian Tire store, who haven't sold these in about 25 years! lol

door hinges are always good to grab, and a four door has lighter doors so they shouldn't be wore.
Tail lights too.

Auto Transport Service
Back