• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Grille and Headlamp Bezels 1968 Road Runner, Satellite, or Belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE: 1968 Road Runner, Satellite, or Belvedere Grille and Headlamp Bezels. The grille headlamp bezel mounting brackets are in good used condition. The grille does have quite a few broken sections on the connecting bars holding the rectangles on the top row and one in the middle of the center section. The right headlamp bezel does have some nicks and a small bend on the top and bottom edge. The left side has some scrapes and dings with a small repaired area on the outer edge. Could be repaired for a driver. $110 plus shipping from Pa 17086. Post or message me.

6-1grille.jpg 6-1grille (1).jpg 6-1grille (3).jpg 6-1grille (4).jpg 6-1grille (5).jpg 6-1grille (6).jpg 6-1grille (9).jpg 6-1grille (10).jpg 6-1grille (11).jpg 6-1grille (12).jpg

Hi I have a 68 gtx and looking for used headlamp bezels. I think yours will work on my car. How much would you want for just the bezels??? Thanks...

Hi I have a 68 gtx and looking for used headlamp bezels. I think yours will work on my car. How much would you want for just the bezels??? Thanks...
Hi
Yes these bezels will also fit a 68 GTX, I want to keep this set with the grille unless i sell the grile without them but i do have other seperate 68 bezels available some even nicer than these. I will send you a message

$95 plus shipping post or message if interested

$65 plus the ride, Post or message if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back