• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Group of 14" Rallye Wheels, 14" trim rings, and center caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Builderguy

Builderguy
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am clearing out items I no longer need. These wheels were media blasted and then epoxy painted. There are four 14 x 6 and one 14 x 5 1/2 (spare?). The 6" are date coded; 2-11-29, 2-11-20, 2-11-29, and 3-6-2 near as I can tell.
There are ten 14" trim rings all with a 2 1/4" depth when measured straight up off a flat surface. Four of these are in pretty good shape, two are not too bad, and the other four would need some work (road rash and such). This sale also has 14 center caps. Of these; six are from 72/73 (one piece) and the other eight are the newer two piece design. I am not a center cap expert so I could be off on the dates. You get all of the above for $300. You will need to pick these up, or I can help with your travels for about 150 miles for the cost of round trip fuel. Maybe a little farther if you also by lunch! I took several pics but if you need more I will try for something more specific. Thanks

IMG_6600.jpg
IMG_6590.jpg
IMG_6591.jpg
IMG_6592.jpg
IMG_6594.jpg
IMG_6601.jpg
IMG_6603.jpg

Forgot, the bolt pattern for the above wheels is 5 x 4.5

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Lots of looks but no action. Guess I should have painted them before putting them up for sale. My bad (spray guns are packed up), but good for you all.

PRICE REDUCED to only $100.00 Now someone give these a home please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back